Best and Easiest Way to Control
Monitor User’s Chats and Social Networks Remotely
Top Threats Online
Every parent’s priority is to make sure that their children are always safe. Today, in the era of the Internet with different social media and instant messaging accounts, there are countless unsafe situations that your child could potentially find themselves in.
Bullies can now harass their victims online. They often create fake accounts to send threatening messages. And then there are people far worse than cyber bullies — predators. They too create fake profiles, posing as peers of your children and then pressuring them into sending nude pictures, webcam sex.
Top Apps to Protect Your Kid
How can you make sure that your children are staying safe online? This is where personal monitoring apps come in. They allow you to see what your child types, what websites they visit, who they chat with, and what about. There are many personal monitoring apps, but the best ones are Spyrix Personal Monitor (for Windows PCs) and mSpy (for Android/iPhones) So let’s take a look at what each app offers.
mSpy is, as the name suggests, a monitoring app. It works by being downloaded onto the phone you want to monitor, on which it runs discreetly in the background, invisible to the phone’s user, recording all activity. The information collected this way is then sent to your mSpy account, which you can access online. It is one of the most popular monitoring applications because it is user-friendly — installation is short and simple. It also works both on jailbroken and non-jailbroken smartphones (Apple and Android phones, a version for Windows phones is not yet available).
mSpy comes in two versions, Basic and Premium. mSpy Basic offers the following features:
· GPS tracking — mSpy records the GPS location and then uploads all locations throughout the day;
· Access to text messages;
· Access to e-mails;
· View call history and contact list;
· View browser history;
· Access calendar, notes, and tasks;
· Unlimited device change — you don’t need to buy another mSpy license if you want to change the target device;
· Keyword alerts — you can create your own list of keywords, and when your child uses them online, you will be notified by e-mail;
With Premium, you will also be able to check Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, Skype, Line, Snapchat, and Keystrokes. As well as block websites, calls from certain numbers, applications, and WiFi hotspots.
Spyrix is a popular personal monitoring app that can be installed on Windows computers. It is very easy to use and install and runs undetectable on the target device. It includes the following personal monitoring features in order for you to make sure your child’s staying safe online:
· Remote monitoring — you can monitor all activity on your child’s computer simply by logging into your secure Spyrix web account, meaning that no physical access to your child’s computer is needed;
· Keylogging — view all the keystrokes on your child’s computer;
· Screenshots capture — screenshots of the desktop view are discreetly taken;
· Live viewing — watch the screen of your child’s computer in live mode;
· Social media activity — all activity on your child’s social media accounts is recorded for you to view on your Spyrix account;
· Skype activity
· Search engines monitoring — what your child searches for on various search engines;
· Websites monitoring — what websites your child visits;
· Blacklisting websites and keywords — you can blacklist certain websites and keywords, rendering alerts when these blacklisted words or URLs are typed.